Job descriptionThis is a W2 contract opportunity.
Creative Project Manager
Location: Hybrid (Chanhassen, MN)
Pay Rate: $30-$36
CANDIDATES MUST LIVE IN MINNESOTA
The Creative Project Manager drives ownership and accountability, and sees projects through completion. The ability to manage multiple working and communication styles is key.
Strong organization and encouraging communication skills are required, as well as the ability to strategically land unique creative solutions, manage/negotiate the expectations of your assigned creative team and clients, drive high levels of design production performance in a high-volume work environment, all while maintaining active communication with stakeholders.
Assists Creative in achieving operational excellence by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards and resolving problems.
- Produce and contribute at a strategic level by delivering suggestions and new thinking to achieve efficiency and brand elevation at both the tactical and concept levels (10%)
- Utilize Workfront management tools to open jobs, confirm creative resources, schedule tasks and lead projects with production teams, creative partners and clients, as well as JIRA for digital authoring (10%)
- Provide project scope and manage changing schedules aligned for initiatives across platforms (10%)
- Partner closely with marketing strategists; translating marketing strategy into creative strategy and execution (10%)
- Facilitate project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc.), communicating action steps. Ensure all stakeholders have up-to-date status report access and clearly understand project milestones (10%)
- Troubleshoot and advise creative teams and business partners of the effect changes will have on schedules, resources and budgets and provides recommendations (10%)
- Ability to work cross-team, synthesize feedback and input from Operations, Brand, Channel Strategists, Creative and business partners (10%)
- Deep dive into project requirements gaining understanding of needs for projects that may at times be ambiguous (10%)
- Establish strong relationships with internal teams while managing multiple work-streams and competing priorities (10%)
- Set expectations with internal and external teams, handling prioritization for all work that comes through creative team (10%)