Job descriptionOur client, a major tech company in Los Angeles is looking for a Creator/Agency Partnerships Leader to join their team!
Full time, direct hire
Hybrid in Culver City
Must be fluent in Chinese/Mandarin
Salary: $150-$300k (DOE)
Our team's mission is to work hand-in-hand with creators & influencers, agencies, and partnership organizations to create an environment that brings communities together in real time to create meaningful and interactive connections around the globe.
Role: As part of the US LIVE Operations Team, the Head of Creator Network / Agency Partnerships will be responsible for building partnerships and collaborations with talent agencies and creator networks that can support, coach, and grow aspiring content creators and streamers. This role will be responsible for end-to-end management of Creator Network and Agency relationships, building programs and activations to drive LIVE creator growth, and evangelizing the thriving creator economy on LIVE that supports creator, viewer, platform, and business partner growth.
- Develop relationships with potential Creator Networks (Talent Agencies, Influencer Agencies, Live-streaming Agencies) and evangelize the creator economy business model for LIVE; drive revenue growth for Creator Network influenced streamers at scale
- Build programs, activations, and incentive structure that encourages the coaching, development, and content growth of aspiring creators who want to focus on LIVE; increase supply and consistency of Creator Network influenced streamers at scale
- Act as a bridge between Creator Networks and LIVE product and operations to help identify ways to improve the LIVE experience
- Provide insights, recommendations, and direction on scaled creator development strategies
- Lead and project manage key programs and events that support the LIVE creator ecosystem
- Manage and develop a team of 8+ business development and Creator Network managers
- BS/BA and 7+ years of experience working in high-growth environments
- Experience in sales & business development, scaled creator management, or partner management with demonstrated ability to develop new business relationships and scale existing business relationships
- High sense of metrics and data awareness
- Experience in negotiation and deal making
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills
- Ability to work independently and time manage multiple sensitive and high profile initiatives
- Deep passion for our brand, live streaming, mobile entertainment, social media, and popular culture
- Creative mindset and thought process that's focused on building and growing a content ecosystem
- Experience in the live streaming space and understanding of live streaming trends