Job descriptionOur fashion client is seeking a Credit Coordinator to join their NY based team. This is a fast paced role that requires experience with factored accounts.
- Contact delinquent customers for payment via phone calls, emails, vendor portal.
- Factoring experience is required to handle the high volume of daily factor disputes, assist the factor with their collection efforts, communication with the factors credit department to handle credit holds, navigating their portal for information pertaining to disputes, past dues and orders holding.
- Review in-house receivables, contact customers regarding past due invoices or any deductions that haven’t been authorized.
- Contact assigned accounts with rejected orders; follow up until orders are shipped or cancelled.
- Handle non-factored customers by accepting CCD’s, ACH & WIRE Pre-payments.
- Enlist the efforts of sales reps/managers when necessary.
- Reviewing open orders, both in-house and factored, obtaining approvals in time before cancel date.
- 3 years high volume corporate Credit Checking and Collections experience.
- Associate degree or higher, or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of Cash Application, Chargebacks, Ordering, Billing, and Logistics
- Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Strong attention to detail, able to focus and follow up, flexible, positive attitude.
- Experience with Blue Cherry Infinity a plus.
- Excellent written and very polite verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize, handle multiple responsibilities, meet deadlines, follow procedures.