Job description*Full time on-site position in DTLA w/ some hybrid flexibility
Our client and LA based streetwear brand is looking for a CRM Manager to join their growing team
What You'll Do
- Develop monthly and annual forecasts and report on performance against plan(s).
- Experienced at building and optimizing audience segmentation
- Establish and track monthly and weekly KPI targets for channels and initiatives.
- Own the development of online CRM programs that drive measurable results and engagement
- QA, segment and schedule email, push, SMS, and in-app messaging for all CRM efforts.
- Track monthly and weekly KPI targets for all channels and campaigns.
- Identify and execute testing opportunities within CRM to drive growth and revenue.
What You Have
- 4+ years of experience managing CRM, partner marketing, customer analytics and user segmentation.
- Successful track record for building customer segments and workflows that drive long term retention.
- Ability to work independently, while also able to build strong internal relationships and consensus on critical initiatives.
- Data-driven decision maker with an ability to prioritize time and resources based on business impact.
- Experience with analytics, targeting, segmentation, and reporting.
- Ability to lead both complex technical conversations with tech teams as well as distill and simplify those complex conversations for non-technical audiences.
- Highly knowledgeable with CRM tools and HTML.
- Excellent skill set around CRM tools, Shopify, TapCart, Klaviyo & Attentive highly preferred