Our client, luxury furniture and homeware brand is hiring a Customer Experience Representative to join their growing team!
This position is a full-time, direct hire role.
Will start off on-site 5 day's a week for training (2 months), then will transition into a hybrid schedule on-site 2-3 days per week at their Culver City HQ.
Rate: up to $23/per hour DOE
The Customer Experience Representative will be responsible for providing world class customer support via incoming calls and emails. You’ll have the opportunity to make an impact by representing brand when assisting customers with order concerns or product questions. We’re looking for strong team players with exceptional interpersonal skills, keen sense of urgency, and a positive attitude.
- Answer incoming calls, voicemails, and emails in an efficient and timely manner
- Resolve any order issues and product questions by providing accurate answers and solutions
- Address customer inquiries in a positive and empathetic manner
- Work directly with manager and/or other team members to address customer concerns and provide the best solutions
- Process and track customer claims to ensure claims are resolved in a timely manner. Follow up with customers with updates on progress till full resolution is ensured
- Maintain broad knowledge of products and services
- Generate sales by identifying potential leads
- Develop professional relationships with ongoing customers through excellent communication
- Follow company communication procedures, policies, and guidelines
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years experience in customer service, call-center environment is a plus
- Furniture industry or e-commerce experience preferred not a requirement)
- Proficiency with MS Office, Zendesk, Contivio, and Shopify is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of professionalism and discretion required
- Must be able to work weekends/holidays if needed
- Bilingual is a plus (not a requirement)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently