Client is looking to hire a Customer Service Representative to join their growing team. The ideal Customer Service Representative will have an analytical and upbeat attitude while managing a variety of tasks. The perfect candidate will also understand the importance of providing accurate information while remaining attentive to all customers. In order to best serve our customers, and organized flow of work, being able to manage high-volumes calls is a must. Successfully manage customer service requests and gain insightful experience in a fast-growing industry!
*This is a full-time, Direct Hire role.
Location: City of Industry, CA 91745
This is an ONSITE based position.
- Handle anywhere from 75-90 inbound calls and evaluate calls between new and current clients.
- Transfer current customers to sales and assist new leads, taking down vital information.
- Performs numerous order processing and order update tasks for sales on behalf of warehouse and office.
- Process orders and customer service requests both via phone and email.
- Update customers with information on their status with Corporate Billing, receipts, tracking information, etc.
- Learn company product line to accurately provide current product information.
- Be attentive to customer’s request and follow through effectively.
- Develops and maintains a positive and respectful work environment.
- Assists customers in the showroom with will-call orders.
- Handle customer issues and questions.
- May perform additional duties as assigned.
- Prior Customer Service Experience.
- 2-3 years of experience working with a large company with a catalog of products with SKU.
- Computer skills, such as Excel, Word and Outlook are a must.
- Experience using Zendesk, Gorgias or Shopify.
- Strong communication skills internally with the team and externally with customers.
- Deadline and detail-oriented where maintaining a schedule is a priority.
- Experience working in a business-to-business environment.
- Experience working in a large organization with a large volume of customers and accounts.
- Must have a high school diploma.