Our client, a water filter & filtration systems company is seeking an E-Commerce Customer Service Representative to join their growing team.
The ideal Customer Service Representative will have an analytical and upbeat attitude while managing a variety of tasks. The perfect candidate will also understand the importance of providing accurate information while remaining attentive to all customers. In order to best serve our customers, and organized flow of work, being able to manage high-volumes calls is a must. Successfully manage customer service requests and gain insightful experience in a fast-growing industry!
*This is a full-time, direct hire role.
Rate: $21.50/per hour
Location: City of Industry (on-site Monday - Friday)
What You Will Do:
- Pick up 75-90 inbound calls and evaluate calls between new and current
- Transferring current customers to sales and assist new leads, taking down vital information
- Performs numerous order processing and order update tasks for sales on behalf of warehouse and office.
- Process orders and customer service requests both via phone and email
- Customers may request from time to time information on their status with Corporate Billing, receipts, tracking information, etc., Customer Service Representative will have access to all systems to provide that information directly to customers.
- Be trained and learn company product line to accurately provide information.
- Be attentive to customer’s request and follow through effectively.
- Develops and maintains a positive and respectful work environment.
- Assists customers in the showroom with will-call orders.
- Handle customer issues and questions.
- May perform additional duties as assigned.
- Greet visitors as soon as they enter, determine their needs and direct them to the proper area or Department.
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Strong communication skills internally with the team and externally with customers.
- Deadline and detail-oriented where maintaining a schedule is a priority.
- Experience working in a business to business environment.
- Experience working in a large organization with a large volume of customers and accounts.
- 2-3 years of experience working with a large company with a catalog of products with SKU.
- Computer skills, such as Excel, Word and Outlook are a must.
- 3 year of Customer Service Experience.
- Sage 100 experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree is not required but it is recommended.