Customer Service Specialist
Our client, a Hawaiian Footwear Brand is searching for a Customer Service Specialist to join their growing team!
This role is full-time, direct hire, $23/hr DOE.
Hours: Wed – Sun. 8-5 W,Th,F in office.
7am -3:30pm on Sat and Sunday work from home.
Customer Service Specialist Responsibilities:
• Cultivate an environment of genuine and professional customer connections by being highly focused on delivering exceptional customer experiences that are engaging, efficient and personalized
• Receive and enter at-once, pre-book, and bulk orders / order maintenance / order adjustments / return authorizations
• Communicate daily with buyers and accounts by phone and email regarding orders, product availability, shipment status, and returns
• Work daily with outside sales reps to ensure our accounts receive superior customer service
• Return all phone calls and respond to all emails promptly
• Proactively anticipate customer’s needs and provide solutions
• Provide information on product line and demonstrate our commitment to customer service by following up on order requests to ensure superior results
• Gather new account information from sales reps; preparation of new account set-up and assisting in new account approval process
• Proactively reaching out to existing accounts to help them with their need (ie: fill-in orders, catalog requests, answering general questions)
• Run and review daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Filing, organizing, updating customer information, routing guides, shipping instructions and adding notes to system
• Other duties and projects as assigned
Customer Service Specialist Qualifications:
• Ability to perform all duties in an accurate, timely and professional manner within the guidelines of company procedures and policies, while maintaining a flexible approach to resolving requests
• Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Team player, enthusiastic positive can-do attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Ideal candidate has 0-2 years of customer service experience
• Full Circle and RepSpark experience a plus
• Proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel