Job descriptionCVM Global Product Styling Manager
In this role you will Establish, and evolve, visual merchandising standards to reflect current product assortments, initiatives and product strategies. Define the in-store Global Display Standards.
Global Product Styling Manager Roles and Responsibilites:
- Develop visual merchandising plans and global guidance in partnership with Operations team.
- Drive and oversee process of product presentation including photography and / or renderings ensuring visuals are of appropriate caliber and brand aesthetic.
- Partner with Communications team on the scheduling, asset delivery and development of Global VM styling guidelines.
- Define merchandise selections for all creative campaigns based on company initiatives and product focus.
- Partner with In-Store Designers on new collateral, providing feedbacks on functionality and advising on product layouts, groupings, and compositions. Collaborate with Event Design team on product presentation needs providing display concept feedback, planograms, and product arrangement.
- Partner with the events and creative concept teams to define the development of creative styling concepts for Pop In, Pop Up, HJ Events and retail activations. Remain up to date on trends in editorial, stylistic and display standards across the industry.
- Provide up to date information on new launches and product strategies with CVM teams. Maintain yearly product launch calendar (internal).
- Partner with Jewelry Design team on new collecting information on new collections to provide overview and inspiration for In-Store Designers.
- Effectively manage and develop direct reports. Train and develop various partners on new product initiatives and the importance of display standards.
- Attend new store openings and events to train and assist local CVM partners and retail teams with current presentation standards.
Global Product Styling Manager Key Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar position for luxury brands
- Ability to lead a team Interest in retail trends
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Meticulously detail oriented and adept at design problem solving.
- Ability to present ideas and information to a group.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Proficient in Adobe Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Able to travel for store / market visits & installations (30-45% of the time)
- Preferred Qualifications: Knowledge of Jewelry and Gemstones Experience in foreign luxury markets for cultural sensitivities and nuances Interest or passion for art and design.