Job description24 Seven is partnering up with their top global sportwear client based in Portland, OR to help them find a Data Analyst to join their team in this REMOTE opportunity! This is a full-time, 12 month contract with potential to extend. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay.
1. Develop visualization dashboards in Tableau, including the data prep in SQL
2. Workday report writer to create new Workday reports on demand
3. Manage reporting and dashboarding in Adaptive Planning tool
4. Lead ad-hoc reporting in PowerPoint and excel
5. Lead monthly report out sessions with the stakeholder partners – prepare a deck and walk through in meeting
The nature of the work is focused on creating and servicing product demand. Understand, analyze, quantify and document current CS processes. Deliver information based on data analysis. Assess impact of the key parameters which influences the processes and build simulation models based on those key drivers to taken into account service, cost and process/ system limitations. Develop and implement process and decision criteria recommendations based on results. Understand/utilize and change current applications and systems that impact the order management and execution. In collaboration with relevant parties, define business specs for IT development. Understand/utilize and enhance/refine current formal and informal Policies & Procedures that impact the CS organization and execution. Work in collaboration with relevant business parties to role out P&P. Drive continuous process improvement in analyses and reporting tools to achieve greater efficiency/visibility. Prepare project plans and execute/manage these plans accordingly.
- Proven skills in implementing improvement projects
- Strong command of English language
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Computer skills: MS Word, Windows, Excel, Power Point
- Bachelors Degree and minimum of 0-1 years directly relevant work experience