Our client is a trusted national marketing company serving direct marketing agencies and corporate America. Our client delivers increased response rates for B2C and B2B campaigns through secure data management, targeted messaging, and multi-touch programs.
As a Data Processing Manager, you will be responsible for managing associates to ensure the success of the Data department including reviewing, inspecting, and supervising all jobs while coordinating work assignments to ensure finished projects meet client requirements and quality standards. Candidates must demonstrate a general knowledge of basic postal regulations and mail piece design requirements; be skilled in importing, processing, and preparing pre-sorted mailing lists using USPS-approved software, preferably BCC Mail Manager; working knowledge of XMPIE or similar software to insert variable data for digital inline printing in addition to CASS and NCOA processes.
Model: Fully On-site, in Mount Laurel, NJ
• Manage department employees and efficient functioning of all Data/Direct Mailing-related activities.
• Provide leadership that promotes a positive work environment and creates a culture of continual improvement with engaged and accountable employees.
• Track/measure employee productivity and performance in all production areas to ensure meeting set efficiency and quality standards.
• Schedule, prioritize, and execute job responsibilities and workflow to achieve on-time completion.
• Participate in establishing and modifying operational methods and processes by recommending changes in materials, equipment, and procedures.
• Review initial data processing job requirements and ask questions of Project Management team as needed in order to complete the job processing/composing.
• Import, cleanse, CASS, NCOA, and pre-sort client-provided data files to client specifications.
• Demonstrate a complete knowledge of USPS Postal Regulations and be willing to take initiative to keep up to date to USPS changes.
• Prepare Postal documentation as per USPS standards to avoid errors and/or rejections on day of mailing.
• Understanding of Drop Shipment Procedures, International Mailings, Mailing Permit Application, and Mail Piece Design processes.
• Ability to effectively communicate file concerns/issues with customers in a professional manner as needed in order to complete the project. Requirements
• Working knowledge of various file formats/types (.csv, .txt, .dbf, etc.)
• Firm grasp of USPS policies, procedures and regulations.
• Advanced skills in XMPIE is a plus, but not required.
• Full working knowledge of BCC Mail Manager software.
• Excellent computer/data processing skills through certification and/or previous job training.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.