Job descriptionTitle: Data Scientist
Location: Remote (must be able to work Eastern hours)
Duration: ~2 months (potential for Full-time)
Hours: 20-40 hours a week depending on your availability
Rate: $45-75/hr (DOE)
Level: 3-7+ years
Our client is a media marketing agency looking to hire a Data Scientist to support, develop and maintain our clients product suite. Using data in a cohesive and holistic way, the Data Scientist should be experienced and comfortable using a range of different behavioral, syndicated, and spending datasets (including MRI, YouGov, TransUnion, Dynata, Ibotta and Inscape) to gain understanding and inform thinking. Experience in survey work, as a data scientist, in analytics, or other advanced excel experience in a must.
- Provide teams with actionable understanding through a deep exploration of people, their behavior, how they experience potential media channels, and how their mindsets and attitudes shape how they perceive and relate to brands and categories
- Initiate and conduct research to help inform consumer understanding and connections strategy and customize existing research from WHY COE to make actionable for our clients
- Lead development of communication platform / activation brief as required for assigned brands and new business and ensure that resulting actions remain on strategy
- Ensure the communication platform / activation brief tells a full story from understanding key challenges/issues/opportunities to how to best connect with the consumer through to the strategic idea
- Represent and participate in new business pitches
- Initiate and lead in the development of the DS&I group and consumer insights offering (e.g. tool and resource development)
Please apply with your most recent resume for consideration.