Pay rate: $23/hr
Schedule: in the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (work remotely for rest of week)
This position will directly manage of the full inventory of dealership marketing and point-of-sale assets, monthly marketing reporting, the Dealer Marketing budget and supporting processes, as well as the creative review and approval process.
• Procure, schedule, and facilitate all distributions and updates of dealer point-of-sale materials, such as marketing materials and showroom display assets via outside suppliers, including new vehicle color & trim updates, marketing materials, as well as other marketing assets.
• Effectively manage the ordering, storage, and fulfillment of marketing assets made available for the US dealer network via the Dealer Marketing Materials website as well as effectively managing return on investment for these items
• Preparation and analyzation of quarterly Marketing Department & Area Marketing reporting related to key marketing metrics, annual dealer marketing plans, as well as preparation of the monthly marketing report document
• Manage Dealer Marketing Department accounting, finance, and procurement responsibilities to ensure fully-accurate and compliant processes related to planning, forecasting, and executing financial budget responsibilities
• Effectively manage the Dealer Marketing creative review and approval process including coordination with various departments and agency partners Responsible for the proper usage of, awareness of, and compliance with Information Technology security policies
• Ensure proper retention of electronic documents, business confidential information, and actively demonstrates an understanding of the need to safeguard competitive information in both electronic and non-electronic formats.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Advertising
Experience (Job and Industry): 2 years experience in marketing and/or marketing communications
• Excellent communication skills — both written and oral
• Extremely well organized; excellent attention to detail
• Strong team player
• Works independently, without frequent direction
• Strong analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Strong project management skills Competencies:
• Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Self-starter, capable of establishing priorities, and ability to work independently
• Possess business acumen and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all employees, vendors and Dealer personnel