- Design Assistant/Assistant Designer- RTW experience
- $80-$90K (based on experience)
- Fully Remote
- Prefers someone based in Los Angeles
- Start: ASAP (1-2 Interviews & small project)
• Create and maintain/update line sheets
• Assigning names for styles, colors, fabric groups, & style numbers
• Cads - Support Designers in sketching/updating new styles for Tech Designer and Patternmakers’ reference
• Assist Designer’s/Product Coordinator to arrange woven print packages and send to factories
• Re-color prints/cads
• Entering/updating Design BOM for import styles
• Type up styles numbers/descriptions for look-books
• Assist Designers in research
• Maintain design room organization, filing back all reference materials and samples
• Assist during photoshoots (prep all styles and have them ready, steaming, log to make sure looks are in order and bagged)
• Take/log detailed garment photos for costing purposes
• Pick pantone colors for all prints and type up pantones to send to factories
• Work with Designer/Patternmaker/Development Manager to assign pantone colors for swim and lingerie.
• Pick and propose print/color mixing/thread options to Design Director.
• Hand-off clear design package to pre-production.
• Invoice receipts for design purchases
• Issuing/receiving PO’s for the design team
• Following up/tracking/logging packages-delivering contents to the correct point of contact
• Research trends online and shops domestically
• Create and update the trim library
• Participates in line assortment building with the goal of creating a cohesive and modern collection
If you are interested, please respond with your updated resume and portfolio.