Job descriptionTitle: Desktop Analyst (level 1 or 2 support)
Location: Onsite (NYC)
Duration: 1 year contract with benefits from 24Seven
Our client is is seeking a IT Desktop Analyst who will be responsible for providing IT support onsite and over the phone for all company locations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues courteously and expeditiously
• Answer and appropriately handle incoming customer support requests via phone, ServiceNow, e-mail, and in-person requests.
• Document, track and monitor all problem/resolution activity in the tracking system to ensure a timely resolution
• Install basic PC software applications (MS Office, Citrix, etc)
• Stage and configure new and existing desktops/laptops/peripherals
• Act as first and second level support for computer upgrades and installations
• Assist in hardware and software asset management
• Assist in the hardware warranty repair process
• Participate in continuous development of problem solving techniques, and the creation of more efficient support methods.
• Must be proficient in PC and MAC.
• Provide meeting support.
• Performs other related as assigned.
Great opportunity with benefits from 24Seven that will be a stepping stone in your career. Please share your resume for consideration.