A leading, innovative wellness company is looking for an experienced Digital Analyst to work cross-functionally within the enterprise to drive optimized strategies using digital data.
As Digital Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Act as a subject matter expert on data analytics and KPI visualization using advanced BI tools including Power BI
- Keep informed of the latest technology trends and innovations, especially in the areas of customer data platforms, marketing automation, data integration, master data management, marketing resource management, digital asset management, web content management, mobile, and social media
- Analyze a wide range of customer data to help maximize value from your interactions
- Map customer journeys and interactions to create and track consistent experiences across websites
- Designing/executing/implementing customized tag management solutions in Google Tag Manager
- Serving as Google Analytics/Tag Manager SME; delivering insights to leadership
- Develop in-depth business, analytical, and systems knowledge to improve/build analytical solutions, approaches and business recommendations.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to deliver a clear story to influence agreement to your recommendations with data and insights
- Self-motivated to work with diverse business scenarios, prioritizing multiple priorities and have a business and consultancy mind-set, while technically (data) savvy.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive commercial Advanced/Digital/Media/Web analytics experience within eComm, AdTech, or Media
- Proficient in developing customized tag management solutions in Google Tag Manager
- Proven commercial experience aggregating & ensuring the quality of large amounts of website/digital data
- Proficient in dashboarding/BI tools (i.e., Google Data Studio, Looker, Power BI)
- Proficient in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, etc.
- Excel/Google docs master – able to build complex data builds for reporting/analysis
- Strong verbal/written communication, negotiation, and presentation skills across the business