Job descriptionOur client, a leading agency in OC, is looking for a driven Digital Campaign Manager to join their team to support their growing client base rooted in healthcare.
5 days onsite in Irvine
As part of the digital and analytics team, the Digital Campaign Manager will manage and direct specific digital accounts executing on digital initiatives as well as working closely with accounts and new business on cultivating existing/past clients and working with the business development team to grow the company.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Perform daily campaign management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo, paid social platforms, and other platforms
2. Campaign optimization with a focus on ROI maximization
3. Maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids
4. Analysis and data insights to drive campaign effectiveness and campaign recommendations
5. Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
6. Support generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts.
7. Aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
8. Generate reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, customer acquisition metrics, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
9. Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
10. Monitor and evaluate multi-channel attribution and allocation performance
11. Work with cross-functional teams to coordinate online ad copy, landing page creation, presentations
12. Monitor competition to determine winning strategies and opportunities
13. Advance our remarketing efforts
14. Search and ad copy recommendation
15. TBD Other as requested
Education: College degree required. Concentration in marketing, business or
Experience: 3+ years experience working for an advertising agency or related
marketing field. Must have strong communication and
relationship building skills; a proven track record in developing
and retaining client relationships.
Ability to work with other departments and teams to achieve the
company’s overall growth goals.
Must have strong written and oral communication.
Required Skills: Must be a self-starter, highly organized, highly motivated and able to work well with many different industries. Polished presentation
and interpersonal skills. Must possess top level business
management, interpersonal and facilitation skills. Certified in
Google Analytics, Adwords, Bing, Facebook Blueprint, etc. + other
certifications will be required and highly recommended containing
this knowledge skillset before embarking with the agency.
Plus: Need to know the Microsoft office application suite. Indesign is a plus, but general overview will be provided.