Job descriptionOur client, a creative marketing agency, is looking for an expansive thinking, self-motivated, digitally native Videographer to join our rapidly growing creative team
- Work with the creative team to develop video treatments that meet client objectives
- Develop templates and standardized workflows to help the company work more efficiently
- Contribute creatively to the creative team to develop successful marketing campaigns, digital content, and story experiences for our clients
- Maintain knowledge of digital technology and social media trends, media requirements, and best practices.
- Work with internal teams and external vendors to retain the creative vision while driving the evolution of the brand tone.
- Shoot, edit and apply motion graphic to video for ads, website, and other marketing channels
- Edit and polish final videos, including sound mix, color correction, and final delivery for all in-house video projects
- Travel to on-site locations to capture content for client needs. This position travels 30% of the year with occasional weekend travel (comp days will be provided)
- Look after and maintain agency owned and rental video equipment
- Digital asset management: ingesting, organizing, distributing, and archiving video footage
- Stay current with regard to: client business and product information and the latest tools and marketing trends.
- On occasion, smaller shoots may require this role to support with pre-production needs ? rk we produce. We’re always exploring new territories for our clients — no comfort zones here.
Traits and experience of ideal candidate:
- Must include a portfolio of work demonstrating your breadth of skill and specific information on your project contributions.
- Experience shooting automobiles is a must
- 3-5 years videographer, editor and motion graphics experience
- Past experience should include either employment at an advertising agency, or experience freelancing/contracting for one.
- Has a good understanding of the video production process, including pre and post-production
- Has a clear understanding of video ad placement within performance marketing channels, like Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest
- You’re just as comfortable with shooting and editing on your smartphone as you are in a studio or lit environment shooting with high-definition equipment, lighting, sound and grip
- Expertise with design, animation, and video-editing software including Adobe After Effect, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe Illustrator
- Great eye for composition and ability to capture the spirit of the moment
- Ability to brainstorm, share design perspectives, work across teams and bring ideas to life
- Excited about innovative trends, tools, and approaches within the content marketing and video creation space
- Understand the objectives of a given project, in addition to knowing the right questions to ask and knowing how to track down answers, taking feedback, and following through as needed to complete a project to agency and client satisfaction