Digital Designer (Beauty) Overview:
The Digital Designer will be responsible for the design and execution of visual digital materials for two leading clean beauty brands. Along with the Senior Designer and Associate Creative Director, they will handle multiple projects and deliverables, translating project concepts into compelling visual stories based on marketing and business objectives. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a proven track record of effective ecommerce and editorial digital design.
Digital Designer (Beauty) Responsibilities
• Support in the design of digital collateral including seasonal campaigns, emails, paid media and social across two brands.
• Translate creative briefs into effective design solutions throughout the customer journey while employing best practices per channel.
• Design all assets with digital story telling in mind across all customer touch points.
• Collaborate with team members to ensure images, copy and design come together to create the best representation of our brands.
• Present creative to internal management; addressing feedback with solution-based creative thinking.
• Marking up campaign images for retouching.
• Concept and design in a digital/mobile first mindset.
• Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with ecomm, marketing, social and other departments whose activities intersect with creative.
Digital Designer (Beauty) Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 2-3 years digital design experience in a high volume, deadline-driven environment.
• Aware of trends and new ideas within beauty and social, with ability to interpret those into high performing brand right creative.
• A strong eye for typography and design.
• Passion for beauty and engaged in the social communities.
• Understanding of technical constraints and digital first design.
• Strong knowledge of digital best practices and channel formats
• Digital design in beauty highly preferred.
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator.
• Understanding of current fashion, beauty, design and digital trends.
• Simple animation & video skills a plus.