Our client, a leader in the beauty and Retail space, is looking for a Freelance Digital Designer to join their team on 6 month contract basis with potential to extend; hybrid position through January 2024.
Develop and drive innovative solutions across our digital marketing channels .Will work with the Manager, Digital Design and the team, as well as teams across Ad Operations, Sale & Account Management, Merchandising and Marketing.
- Design creative projects for targeted marketing campaigns across a number of retail media ad products.
- Produce digital content through the creation of digital ads, GIFs and animations across various platforms.
- Ability to work with video footage, animations, illustrations, etc.
- Understanding of all social channel ad products, industry best practices and specs.
- Understanding of various proofing tools and collaborative project management tools.
- Highly professional with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules.
- Implement the brand identity, visual and voice into every campaign & communication.
- Utilizes outstanding design skills and demonstrates innovation in creating original solutions.
- Communicates and presents design concepts; builds presentation materials that successfully communicate design concepts.
- Be able to brief and collaborate with outside partners to communicate creative direction, execute campaigns and deliver assets.
- Shares knowledge, experience, and skill with other designers; works with design counterparts to ensure continuity across digital touchpoints.
- Becomes an expert on the function and capabilities of our platforms.
- 2 years in digital visual design for marketing, and/or advertising projects
- Portfolio of work with experience in digital marketing with a love for content creation—design, GIF, video, photography
- Knowledge of all social media platforms, best practices, ad specs and latest trends
- A desire & ability to drive innovation, both in technology and in process
- High level of proficiency with the following programs & languages: Adobe Creative Suite,Premiere and AfterEffects, InVision, Sketch, Workfront
- Efficient time management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Bachelors Degree in Design, Media Arts or similar