Timing: late March
Duration: Ongoing full-time
Hours per week: 40+
Location: Fully remote
Salary: $60-70K DOE
One of our growing startup FinTech clients is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their team for a new role reporting to the VP of Marketing and helping manage digital ad campaigns, site analytics, landing page optimization, email marketing, lead gen tactics, etc.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator should be data focused and detail oriented, with a creative, hands-on approach to lead gen and digital advertising strategy, and eager to take ownership over key digital marketing functions while working closely with a collaborative internal team.
This Digital Marketing Coordinator's day-to-day responsibilities will revolve around tactical execution of PPC advertising, website development, lead gen funnels, and marketing automation and CRM management.
Ideal Digital Marketing Coordinator candidates will have:
- At least 2+ years of experience in either an agency or in-house digital marketing position
- BA degree in marketing, business, creative writing, or communications
- Fully proficient with Google Analytics and Tag Manager, Google AdWords, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, and Facebook Ads
- Well-versed in HubSpot Marketing Automation & HubSpot Sales CRM
- Familiar with WordPress dashboards and able to handle basic site updates/changes
- Clear understanding of B2B marketing funnels and tactics to build engaging customer journeys that lead to conversions and revenue growth
- Strong multitasking and project management skills with proven ability to juggle multiple ongoing projects and tight deadlines
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with drag-and-drop front-end website development tools - i.e. Elementor, Divi Builder, Webflow, etc.
- Familiar with landing page builders - i.e. Unbounce, lead pages, etc.
- Oversee paid advertising strategy and execution including Google AdWords, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Update website content and optimize landing pages
- Track and report on marketing and advertising campaigns
- Monitor and report on trends/changes in website traffic and lead funnels
- Create and manage marketing automations in HubSpot
- Spearhead email marketing efforts including newsletters, webinar invites, sales drips, and more
- Manage social media content and strategy
**Full benefits and computer/workstation included
***Background check required