Hybrid - Atlanta
Contract - 12 Months
The Digital Marketing and eCommerce Contractor role will support the Digital Marketing and PSMI teams to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns designed to drive traffic and sales. In partnership with the Digital Product Marketing & eCommerce Manager, this position will be responsible for implementation of DTC (direct-to-consumer) strategy as well as oversee and optimize campaigns across digital marketing channels such as paid search, display, social, email, SMS and other platforms.
• Assist with the development and execution of campaign objectives, strategies and tactics for driving traffic and sales to the Porsche Store and Porsche Finder– including helping to facilitate relationships with creative and media agencies as well as CRM.
• Assist with developing digital strategy and day-to-day management of the Porsche Store sites. This includes providing guidance and connection points with the larger national marketing campaigns (i.e. Always On).
• Assist in defining targets and customer segments while considering national marketing programs designed to reach driven youth and driven women.
• Explore opportunities to track and further impact online car sales actions.
• Support Digital Product Marketing & eCommerce Manager in the development of 1:1 and digital media programs using a data-driven approach to track KPIs and optimal messaging to drive efficiency and results.
• Support Digital Product Marketing & eCommerce Manager in locating existing content and organizing photo and video shoots designed to capture new content for promotions.
• Assist with monitoring website performance and identify connection points with national and dealer site metrics to ensure consistency for how analytics are represented.
• Provide insights to Digital Product Marketing & eCommerce Manager regarding the larger national Marketing Communications campaign briefing process to ensure smooth integration with campaigns. Liaise with Manager to ensure priorities are integrated within the larger marketing campaigns.
• Coordinate organic integration of products into social channels, product placement initiatives and gaming activations.
• Track and work against annual communication calendar via collaboration with internal product owners and national marketing team.
• Manage product and legal approvals as needed for MKCM
• Support larger Marketing Communications team on digital projects such as DWaaS, NFT’s, Metaverse, Brand Hub and ad hoc digital projects.
• Provide data analysis and analytics support to Digital Marketing Team as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business with a focus in marketing and/or advertising. Ideal to have eCommerce marketing experience.
Experience (Job and Industry):
• 2-3 years experience in advertising and marketing project management
• Experience with media planning preferred
• Experience in working with external agencies and internal service providers including project management, marketing projects, 1:1 marketing, digital media planning and reporting
Skills and Competencies:
• Able to work seamlessly in a cross-functional role within the organization
• Detailed orientated
• Ability to work independently and within team with strong problem solving skills. Strong team player.
• Strong analytical, project management and interpersonal skills required
• Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines
• Strong verbal and writing communication skills