Job descriptionOur client is a luxury CPG company looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team!
In this position you will develop and manage digital marketing projects and ensure cohesive messaging across all company efforts. The role requires a customer mindset and strong bias for action.
These activities include, but are not limited to, managing direct customer outreach optimization (email & SMS), owning test and learn plan for digital projects & conversion media, and managing digital marketing calendars.
• Develop strategy to optimize digital consumer outreach, including email, SMS, and DTC marketing efforts
• Manage day-to-day digital marketing activities
• Use consumer insights to inform decisions on customer targeting and segmentation
• Project manage digital marketing calendar and work cross-functionally to support marketing & DTC strategic projects
• Provide data-driven insights into campaign performance, channel initiatives, and consumer dynamics using existing data, internal research, and market insight platforms
• Foster success as a proactive thought partner, anticipating the business cycles and developing actionable items
• Serve as an agile and flexible resource on developing digital marketing initiatives
• Work with greater Unilever partners to leverage the deep expertise outside of our organization
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field with 4+ years of digital/marketing experience preferred
• Advanced knowledge of digital marketing (email, SMS, paid search & social campaigns)
• Experience managing agencies
• Knowledge of digital systems (i.e., Google Analytics, Listrak, Attentive, RealStory)
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to develop and present business case with support from data-driven insights
• Proven track record of successfully working in a growing, dynamic organization
• Ability to work independently, taking ownership to positively influence end-to-end results
projects and improve processes and ways of working across the team