Job descriptionOur client is a well known apparel brand in LA! They are seeking a strong Digital Marketing Manager! Must live in LA!
• Fashion Apparel background needed
* Email Marketing experience VERY important
• Experience running/overseeing paid media campaigns via Facebook and Google
• Well versed in Google Analytics and in-platform attribution models
Job Summary: With a mindset for growth, the Digital Marketing Manager will oversee key digital marketing channels including email, affiliate, paid search and paid social. They will have a track record of developing lifecycle marketing campaigns across multiple channels with clear, tangible results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Owns and operates the Email Service Provider (ESP) optimizing campaigns and flows through A/B tests
• Supports the development and execution of assets related to the digital marketing calendar, building out briefs in Asana and managing through to hand-off or scheduling.
• Fosters mutually supportive relationships with agency partners in paid marketing and affiliate
• Consistently evaluates channel performance, recommending shifts in budget and vetting results
• Reports on digital marketing channel performance
• Researches and supports the implementation of new growth channels and CRM functions
• Develops, implements and/or distributes assets for product launches and promotions
• Coordinates efforts between digital marketing agencies, business team and creative services
• Troubleshoots technical issues related to digital marketing operations
• BS/BA degree required
• 2-4 years digital marketing experience, apparel industry/B2C experience preferred
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Passionate, driven, strong sense of urgency
• Up-to-date knowledge in best practices for digital marketing (SEO, email, paid search, affiliate, etc)
• Experience working with an email service provider, Klaviyo, Listrak, Bronto, etc.
• Experience using metrics like conversion rate, referral rate, user retention, and LTV to inform decisions
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent project and time management skills
• Able to work independently, as well as collaborate as a team player