Job descriptionOur client, a leading full service agency centered around persuasion marketing and public opinion, is looking to add a Fulltime Specialist, Paid Media to their team. This candidate be remote, as long as experienced.
The Digital Operations division, where this position resides, uses data-driven targeting, world-class creative, and decades of experience to build influential connections with online audiences. Specialist, Paid Media position will have frequent interactions with our Account Services, Data, Social, and Web Development departments as well as our Digital Sales team to ensure goals and expected performance metrics are achieved and to maintain compliance with corporate quality assurance standards across all digital platforms.Main Responsibilities:
- Execute paid digital advertising campaigns on digital platforms including, but not limited to the following: Google Adwords, The Trade Desk, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube, Reddit, and other digital platforms as needed.
- Manage digital vendor relationships and execute third party ad buys.
- Oversee all live digital advertising campaigns to ensure alignment with the established goals and metrics of the client’s marketing plan. Adjust campaign bids and segmentations to drive impressions and ROAS goals.
- Analyze and optimize campaign performance, suggest recommendations to ad copy, creative assets, landing pages, and targeting to ensure optimal performance and meet campaign expectations.
- Manage digital ad accounts to ensure accuracy of reporting, security of information and access, and relevancy of ads.
- Implement conversion pixel set-up and tracking and liase with Account Services and Web Development to ensure all ads are tagged properly for reporting/attribution purposes.
- Meet professional obligations through efficient work habits: meeting deadlines, honoring scheduled commitments, coordinating resources, and demonstrating respect for others.
- Support cross-departmental projects and overall division projects when required.
- All duties are subject to having performance goals/targets and expectations established.
Skills, Experience, and Requirements:
- Google Ads Certification, Facebook Blueprint, and The Trade Desk Edge Academy Certification (required within 30 days of employment)
- Proficient knowledge in the following:
- Google Adwords
- The Trade Desk
- Campaign Manager 360 (DCM), POLAR
- Social media platforms and ad managers (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, SnapChat, Reddit)
- Bid adjustments
- IAS, MOAT, NIELSON, Pier39 platforms
- Social media pixel management (tag creation, implementation, trigger/event setup) and Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
- Gravity forms
- Google Docs
- Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly effective in communicating with others both written and verbally.
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task; flexible with time and schedule to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks while not sacrificing quality.
- Exceptionally organized and detail oriented.
- Capable of working within a fast-paced digital environment.
- Friendly and approachable with a strong team player mentality.
- Quick learner who can adapt and understand new technologies and methodologies.
- Excellent understanding of the English language.
- Highest personal integrity and personal/professional ethics.
- A positive and enthusiastic outlook.