Our client, a fashion tech company is adding a Senior Graphic Designer to their growing creative team.
Must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 by date of hire to be considered
What You'll Do:
- Develop and execute concepts and layouts for marketing emails, promos, social campaigns, banners, websites, and print materials for a variety of clients
- Partner with copywriters to create paid media and organic social campaigns for Instagram, Facebook, and Tiktok.
- Craft explainer videos, guides, and FAQs
- Develop the website look-and-feel for new client launches, and create implementation materials ranging from email welcome flows, to packaging, to box inserts
- Aid in the development of design templates to optimize creative processes
- Quality Check all work to ensure brand standards are consistent across all assets, and projects are free from errors
- Stay up to date with current digital advertising, design, and social media trends across fashion and marketing in order to present new ideas to the business
- Collaborate and work closely with Marketing, Account, and UX teams to ensure key objectives are met
We'd Love for You to Have:
- Five plus years of graphic design experience, specifically in the areas of brand marketing and social media asset creation. Preferably in a fashion, ecommerce or agency setting.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, visual communications, or a related field.
- Exhibit an expert understanding of direct marketing principles as demonstrated through a wide-ranging portfolio, with an emphasis on email and paid/organic social media campaigns.
- Experience creating content for Instagram Stories and Reels, Facebook, and TikTok
- Experience filming and editing social content, using in-app and 3rd party tools
- Ability to conceptualize and present ideas to internal stakeholders
- You excel at information design, and can make complex ideas easy to understand
- A strong interest in social and cultural trends and emerging digital technologies
- Capacity to quickly react to changing priorities, timelines, and direction
- Ability to respond to feedback and synthesize information from multiple sources, translating it into creative solutions
- A process-driven approach to creative problem solving. Comfortable working within established frameworks.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite required
- Familiarity with Figma, Sketch, and InVision
- Knowledge of After Effects, Premier, and Canva preferred