Job descriptionWe are seeking an experienced and highly skilled Director of Ad Sales Operations to help during for a maternity leave. In this role you will play a crucial role in managing and optimizing our clients ad sales operations to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the agency.
Location: NYC (Hybrid schedule)
Duration: December 2023 - May 2024
** Must be authorized to work in the U.S as a W2 employee**
- Serve as Integrated Marketing system Subject Matter Expert
- Analyze and decompose processes to recommend potential process improvements.
- Manage critical sales operational data, in systems such as Salesforce.
- Examine the company’s resource management and look for ways to boost employee productivity.
- Capture and analyze current departmental processes and determine solutions for more efficiency.
- Design and deploy tools in collaboration with the technology org to automate repetitious processes.
- Collaborate with Sales and Operational teams to conduct frequent data analytics for internal stakeholders to plan and execute both short- and long-term strategy for business growth.
- Identify trends in our marketplace, potential prospects, and innovations.
- Support Sales technology vendor budget for subscription, contract, costs, and renewals
- Build financial models to analyze complex and ambiguous business problems using data, analysis, and market research to form thoughtful and comprehensive business case.
- Create and maintain dashboards and documents that provide senior leadership an accurate snapshot of our emerging business lines.
- Develop presentation materials, models, and analysis to provide regular updates to management.
- Strong knowledge of Integrated Marketing, understanding the integrated processes, great at documenting, understanding data requirements, and can successfully deploy new tools.
- Familiarity with sales CRM and reporting tools, such as Salesforce, Google Data Studio, and Tableau or similar visualization tools.
- Experience with large data sets, synthesizing insights, financial / operational modeling and recommending actions from data.