This hands-on role is responsible for managing & executing Paid Social.
You possess knowledge of the multiple facets of Paid Social Media, Video and Display Marketing and understand how to communicate campaign performance and results. You are an excellent communicator with project management skills.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Paid Social Ads, Display and Video Ads in Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Snap, and YouTube/Display (CM and DV360) platforms.
- Manage the creation of Paid Social campaigns.
- Monitor web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and spotlight key areas of improvement.
- Provide oversight and work closely with paid media specialists, account specialists to meet business objectives.
- 6+ years of experience
- 2+ years of mentoring/managing teams.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular Social ad platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Snap), Google Campaign Manager and Google DV360.
- Experience with Social bid management and optimization.
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale paid social accounts in a variety of different business verticals and travel preferably.
- Google Marketing Platform certifications a plus.
Social Ad Platforms, Subject Matter Expert
- Develop a deep integration of META Ads Platform
- Expert knowledge of the following: META Ads Platform and Shopify. Expertise with additional social advertising platforms (including TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat)