Job descriptionDirector/VP of Performance Marketing:
Media director is responsible for the successful implementation and maintenance of customer acquisition multi-media advertising campaigns. To be successful in this role, applicant should be familiar with both traditional and digital media channels. They will manage our various media agencies, evaluating identified performance metrics and analytics for all channels, including online platforms, recommending courses of action, ensuring brand consistency across platforms, and working with our graphic designer/partnering with the brand to ensure successful media/creative performance.
- Owning the performance of marketing spend specific to customer acquisition.
- Develop, execute and measure customer acquisition strategies that increase revenue and/or improve ROI of marketing spend
- Collaborate with Chief Marketing Officer to design/review/manage media budgets
- Manage designated agencies/partners on daily basis to determine the best media mix for promotional strategies – increasing lead gen, membership sales, and current customer engagement
- Owns with the assistance of a financial analyst, the marketing department’s tracking, data analysis, forecasting, and test and control efforts
- Works with creative agencies and Franchisor to evolve the current and future creative used for marketing purposes
- Manage information, data and systems used to manage and monitor marketing efforts
- Sets appropriate milestones and strategic initiatives associated with delivering performance marketing goals tied to revenue, customer / mbr growth, ROI and EBITDA
- Work collaboratively with Franchisor and Club Ops to define shared goals of improving marketing programs, campaigns, DMA and media channel performance
- 7+ years of experience in a performance marketing position for a multi-unit retail or wellness company as Sr. Performance Marketing Mgr or above.
- Experience either working in or managing media agencies
- Must have experience, interest, and ability to conduct research and analyses on large and complex data-sets in order to realize appropriate strategies and solutions for programs and campaigns.
- Will have a sound understanding of direct response metrics and an ability to measure program/campaign ROI and a proven ability to manage paid social campaigns such as Facebook, Snapchat ads, etc.
- Will also be extremely proficient in formulating SEO and SEM strategies and approaches for large consumer websites and have an ability to work with analytical tools such as Google Analytics and SQL.
- Have the capacity to conceptualize, execute, and optimize complex paid media acquisition programs and also have substantial data modeling, financial, and statistical skills.
- A suitable candidate will also demonstrate an ability to conduct analyses and create comprehensive reports and presentations to be presented to senior performance marketing management, reports which will lead to the establishment of actionable solutions and the establishment of performance tracking systems among other actions.
- We would like to have this candidate come into the office on a monthly basis (located in Orange, CT).