Job descriptionSales and Business Development Director, Apparel
Our client is a fast-paced Women’s Contemporary lifestyle Brand. The Collection encompasses RTW, dresses, contemporary bridal, athleisure active, swimwear, and coats, wellness, healthy lifestyle, clean beauty. They are looking for a Director of sales to join their team.
Director of Sales Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop, manage, and implement a growth plan for accounts, Canada and International Business Analysis and Planning / Account Management
• Analyze selling on a weekly, monthly, and seasonal basis to identify opportunities to drive business
• Develop, consolidate, and communicate a comprehensive pre-season and end-of-season planning strategies
• Quarterly review best sellers and missed opportunity to present
Director of Sales- Apparel Key Qualifications
• 10+ years of wholesale sales management experience
• Direct high level relationships with major accounts in Canada and international • Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Highly motivated and organized
• Strong leadership skills
• Innovative ideas and prospects for telling the story of the brand through innovative partnerships.