Job descriptionOur client, a leader in the urban streetwear market is searching for an E-commerce Customer Service Manager to join their team in Downtown Los Angeles.
This position is full-time, direct hire.
On-site at their office in DTLA.
The Customer Service Manager oversees the daily operations of the customer service department and its employees. Duties include hiring and training the representatives, establishing goals for customer service employees, and resolving any customer issues or other customer service problems that occur.
This job will report directly to the VP of Operations and interact with Senior Management.
Their website is powered by Shopify and operates with Gorgias and Shipstation.
• Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
• Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
• Drafts, implements, and executes policies and procedures to facilitate an outstanding customer service experience.
• Direct a team of Customer service representatives handling emails, sms and phone communications with clients, make sure every single inquiry is answered and handled properly and never left unattended/unanswered.
• Make sure guidelines, shipping/returns policies are met and respected.
• Direct Weekly performance reviews and meeting with management
• Support and expand the implementation of the CRM
• Identify and recommend updates to technology, equipment, and policies that may improve customer service and retention that are then communicated to upper management.
• Develop and implement methods to record, assess, and analyze customer feedback including NPS scores, social media, Better Business Bureau and escalations.
• Assisting the Warehouse Manager with employee training and fulfillment of orders
• Responsible for the entire flow process of orders and style creation
· Tasks range from working with the company’s carrier to managing the WMS/ERP system
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• At least five years of Customer Service experience is required, with prior management experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• 3 years of experience with Gorgias
• A minimum of 3 years of experience with Shopify