Job descriptionOur client, a furniture company, is looking for a eCommerce Account Manager to join their team.
Onsite 5 days in Irvine.
Full time / direct hire
Salary up to $95K depending on experience
Position - Overview
The eCommerce Account Manager is responsible for managing and developing retailers through the online execution of product assortment, content, pricing, promotional and marketing plans. This role requires cross-functional alignment with sales, creative, order management and logistics teams to grow the Digital Shelf presence of the company’s Brands.
- Deliver sales targets by implementing Digital Shelf strategies on retailer sites including product assortment, new product launches, content management, retail pricing & promotions, search rankings, consumer ratings and reviews
- Collaborate with the Creative team to ensure that product and Digital Shelf strategies, including copy (SEO optimized), images, Amazon A+ and video, drive visibility and conversion of consumers
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure product data in Salsify is accurate in order to efficiently syndicate product data across customers
- Audit retail websites on a regular basis to ensure products are live, variant links products are displaying as planned. Identify opportunities for potential enhancements.
- Monitor product pricing, benchmark competitors, and observe trends in order to make informed recommendations
- Maintain a promotional calendar of sale events and submit before deadlines. Conduct post promotional analysis to draw conclusions for future events strategies
- Prepare marketing recommendations, including full ROI analysis, to driving incremental revenue while maximizing the digital marketing spend.
- Feedback retailer communication and consumer reviews to merchandising teams to support product or packaging improvements
- Partner with Logistics to review retailer scorecards to maintain KPIs that ensure we are providing the best possible service to the customers
- Analyze internal and external KPI reporting to identify opportunities for sales growth.
- Min 3+ year experience managing retailer portals such as Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair, Target, Costco and others
- Familiarity with PIM solutions. Salsify experience highly regarded.
- Experience working with data visualization dashboards such as Power BI
- Strong analytic skills, including experience with Advanced Excel functions
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills