Job descriptionFashion brand is looking for an EDI Specialist that will coordinate implementation and ongoing maintenance of EDI trading partners (i.e., analyze requirements, produce mapping documents, test systems) and establish communication with trading partners. They will also have various tasks supporting customer service to ensure department meets performance goals.
This is a full-time position; associate will be required to work 40 hours a week onsite in the office which is located in Culver City.
- Manage customer portals
- Enter and check orders
- Answer sales representatives’ questions
- Data entry in customer portals and internal system
- Mapping or transmission change management
- Maintain and update EDI procedures
- Light to moderate office duties not covered by above
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Great verbal communication both verbal and written
- Computer proficiency required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of prior experience in wholesale customer service
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment
- Knowledge implementing new trading partners on SPS Commerce preferred
- Knowledge about various EDI networking protocols and their usage