Job descriptionOur client, a Streaming Company, is looking for a Photo Researcher/Editor to join their team. This will be a long term freelance contract and you can work fully remote!
Looking for a talented Photo Researcher/Editor to partner with design and photo teams to research, edit, and develop photography assets across a wide variety of verticals and formats. You will be responsible for collecting, curating, and facilitating access to photography across our editorial programming.
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Facilitate photo research & curation across external and internal asset banks
- Securing rights/permissions for images or artwork to support creative output & editorial storytelling
- Tracking asset usage
- Partnership with the design + photo teams to create stunning visuals for the platform
- Collaborating to create visual, innovative, and immersive storytelling experiences that extend the worlds of some of the most popular titles
- A seasoned photo researcher/editor who is versatile in supporting different mediums, genres, and content
- Experience and knowledge utilizing a wide variety of banks, databases, and agencies for stock, archival, and high-end portraiture needs.
- An understanding of the world of TV & Film and the entertainment industry and ecosystem we operate as part of.
- Attuned to the pulse of pop culture, entertainment TV, and movies.
- Strong technical skills and the ability to move in a quick + ever-changing environment
- Demonstrated history of delivering exceptional creative in a multi-channel environment
- Innovative and curious to redefine the editorial experience