Job descriptionHybrid in Los Angeles
Budget $100k DOE
Our client-a Luxury Fashion Apparel Brand is looking for a creative, analytical, and innovative Email/SMS Specialist to join the Digital team. The Email/SMS Specialist will have a critical role within the team to drive success and profitability for Jonathansimkhai.com. This person will be responsible for the development and management of marketing programs, implementation, and results. Specific responsibilities include conversion optimization, email / SMS, CRM, paid media, upsell/cross-sell, A/B testing and affiliates. They are a specialist in customer acquisition and retention.
You will own the marketing budget and make strategic decisions focused on maximizing return on marketing spend. This candidate will have a passion for improving the user experience including funnel optimization and personalization. You will develop and execute marketing strategies across channels prioritizing experimentation and measurement at all times. You will be an enthusiastic problem solver and hands-on leader who combines an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to think big. The ideal candidate is data-driven, technically competent, detail-oriented, creative problem solver and has a proven track record in performance marketing.
- You will work hands-on in our tools to manage all phases of marketing campaigns including audience segmentation and targeting, campaign execution, tracking response, follow up, reporting and analysis.
- Manage external digital marketing agency including spend and strategies for paid social, SEM, and display.
- Own and execute growth email marketing initiatives including CRM strategy, automated recurring/triggered and dynamic multi-channel campaigns.
- Own and execute SMS marketing strategy
- Deploy A/B tests to drive the most effective ROI
- Nurture and manage existing customers and prospects driving up adoption, revenue and retention
- Understand consumer behavior and drivers by measuring key lifecycle metrics (e.g., average order value, clickthrough rates, conversion rates, cost per metrics)
- Develop comprehensive audience segments for email, SMS, and paid social
- Collaborate with Ecomm and Creative Teams on brand marketing initiatives
- Provide input to the product development process and merchandise planning based on learnings from lifecycle marketing
- Have a strong understanding of the competitive DTC landscape and be acutely aware of new techniques, identify best practices among competition, and anticipate market shifts
- Prepare marketing performance reports and present with confidence to executive management
- Minimum of 5 years business experience in DTC/ecomm companies, with a proven track record in growing ecommerce sales
- Experience using web analytics platforms (e.g., Google Analytics), CRM platforms (e.g., Klaviyo), upsell / cross-sell platforms (e.g., SearchSpring), and Shopify.
- Proficiency in Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience with managing and optimizing online marketing tactics and CRM with an emphasis on efficient spending to generate high ROI
- Must be creative, resourceful, and decisive with strong problem-solving and team/consensus building skills, able to manage multiple projects, meet/exceed deadlines and expectations, and adjust quickly and effectively to change
- Clear and consistent communicator that is able to influence at both the peer and senior level
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with the flexibility to accommodate demanding projects schedules
- Strong interpersonal, and communication skills and proven ability to foster a cooperative, results-driven work environment
- Startup, high-growth experience preferred