Job descriptionOur client is one of the largest salon and beauty supply distributors of professional beauty products. This role is hybrid and requires three days a week in the office in St Petersburg, FL.
Role Overview: The Executive Assistant II will provide advanced and complex support for all activities of the President and the SVP.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage daily schedules/calendars, schedule complex meetings and conference calls.
- Exercise discretion, confidentiality and independent judgment when handling day-to-day issues.
- Research, compile, prepare, and edit PowerPoint presentations and Excel data documents
- Draft, submit and compile information for key meetings and corporate requests.
- Schedule domestic and international travel, car service and hotel reservations, and monitor all changes
- Organize, prepare, and submit time and expense reports
- Establish and maintain organization of correspondence, documents, and business records
- Manage budgets for such things as events, annual conferences, supplies.
- Create and manage PO’s.
- Coordinate Special Projects under direction of designated Executives
- 4-7 years of experience providing administrative support to senior or C-level executives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- High level of professionalism and sound judgment in dealing with all levels of an organization.
- Budget management experience
- Highly resourceful, resilient, and flexible
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Must be able to assist with physical set up of event spaces, conference rooms, etc.
- Ability to travel up to 25% based on business needs.