Must live in NYC Metro Area OR Relocatable to Midwest Office - NO EXCEPTIONS!
HYBRID Model in NYC or 4 Days a Week in Office in the Midwest
The Executive Business Partner provides strategic guidance to executives and senior leaders and focuses on enterprise- wide organizational effectiveness, talent strategy, and change management. The incumbent also partners with leadership across the business to drive organizational objectives while leveraging cross-functional partners.
· Drives enterprise wide talent strategy through talent reviews, succession planning, and executive coaching to build organizational capacity for continued corporate growth.
· Builds team capabilities through organizational design and guides change management initiatives.
· Identifies and diagnoses talent and organizational opportunities and partner with leadership to implement solutions.
· Cultivates close partnerships with HR leaders and organizational development consultants to address opportunities such as workforce development, key employee retention, succession planning, and organizational effectiveness.
· Identifies leadership development opportunities and partners with organizational development to create and deploy appropriate tools and programs.
· Drives the vision for HR as a strategic business partner for the enterprise, challenging decisions and actions to focus on adding value to the organization.
· Delivers strategic HR initiatives within assigned leader groups by providing effective coaching and guidance in all HR areas to improve leadership and employee development, talent performance management, organizational performance, and employee engagement.
· Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, Industrial Relations, or a related preferred, additional years of service considered in lieu of degree.
· 10+ years in progressive HR or related business experience in lieu of degree, including 5+ years significant associate relations, and performance management experience
· Excellent consultative skills and ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across varied stakeholder audiences including senior organizational leaders
· Working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines, compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, federal and state respective employment laws.
· Effectively able to work in a high volume, fast-paced, rapidly changing, results-oriented work environment
· Retail apparel industry experience preferred.