Our client, a leading marketing and communications brand, is looking to hire a Financial Analyst, starting immediately. This is an onsite role, located in Phoenix, AZ.
The Financial Analyst will provide high-quality, real-time financial analytics assistance in support of client projects. The Financial Analyst will provide support to investment banks, consulting firms, and other financial institutions in various financial and pitch-related functions.
This role will also provide support in various analytics projects, including preparing, maintaining, and analyzing valuation models, preparing company profiles, company pitch books, thematic research, and other investment banking activities. The Financial Analyst will provide support to the manager and team in completing projects on time and interact with clients frequently.
- Create high-quality company profiles, comparable analyses, precedent transaction analyses, benchmarking financials, company and industry analysis reports, and newsletters
- Understand advanced financial modeling tenets in order to build, maintain, and populate highly sophisticated Excel spreadsheets for the client
- Methodically analyze data and convert complex information into a simple, readable format to enable decision making
- Enable servicing of customized client requests
- Ensure clear and consistent communication channels are followed with clients and the team
- Document workflow processes extensively, which will also serve as a training guide
- Ensure the accuracy, consistency, and quality of final deliverables to the client
- Be proactive and resolve team issues by reaching out to various departments and co-workers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or similar degree (MBA preferred)
- 4-5 years of experience in the Finance Industry preparing advanced financial models, forecasts, and valuations preferred
- Excellent technical know-how in Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced skills in Excel (charts, macros, VBAs, Pivot Tables, and advanced formula building) and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of software and financial databases, such as SharePoint, Capital lQ!, Bloomberg, Eikon, and Datastream preferred
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Able to demonstrate the ability to solve highly complex problems by analyzing variables and applying appropriate solutions learned through experience
- Able to communicate and interact with a variety of clients and co-workers at the level of detail required to resolve issues of significant complexity.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey messages in a clear and concise manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
If interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!