Title: Freelance Account Supervisor, Experiential
Duration: Mid-June through March 2024
Hours: 30-40 per week
Our client, an award-winning multicultural agency, is looking to bring on a Freelance Account Supervisor, Experiential focused around PR and Events Marketing.
- Liase with clients and ensure strong client management expectations are met!
- Developing pitch angles and exhausting every possible story idea
- Cultivating strong relationships with clients
- Landing high-quality media placements
- Writing compelling new releases, op-eds, blog posts, award entries and case studies
- Developing campaign presentations and PR/Event Marketing
- Demonstrating knowledge of top-tier media pitching, placements, and tour scheduling. Pitching to clients’ top-tier and other media
- Tracking and maintaining
- Managing campaign budgets and timelines to ensure deliverables stay within budget and on time.
- Other projects and responsibilities within the PR and Events Marketing as requested!
- 3-5 years of experience in the PR/integrated event marketing industry.
- Must have: multicultural media experience and contacts
- Must be excellent at Client Service Management and have experience pitching media within the Chicago
- Events Marketing & Dealership brand experience
- Fluent Spanish is a plus (oral and written communications)
- Proven ability to deliver media results and build relationships
- Experience developing multi-layered campaigns with a multicultural focus
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with developing detailed media lists, coverage reports and recaps
- Ability to gain a full understanding of relevant aspects of our clients’ businesses and generate fresh ideas to solve their business challenges
If you are interested in and qualified for this opportunity, please forward your resume today!