Freelance E-commerce Coordinator (Beauty) Overview:
The E-Commerce Coordinator will work cross-functionally to manage all product configurations in the content manager, coordinate web creative production, and improve customer experience to maximize conversion for the US and International markets.
Freelance E-commerce Coordinator (Beauty) Responsibilities:
- Assist in special projects in ecommerce roadmap
- Manage site merchandising and rank/sort products based on data
- A\B test cross selling and upselling strategies
- Assist in optimizing internal search
- Maintaining monthly site plans
- Work on the life cycle of the digital creative asset requests for site from start to end including briefing, providing links, and testing before launch
- Conduct daily audits of the website and execute competitor benchmarking
- Be highly involved in UAT site testing for development projects
Freelance E-commerce Coordinator (Beauty) Qualifications:
- E-commerce experience or business-related functions
- Desire to learn of analytical tools for performance measurement, determine improvements and innovations.
- An understanding of e-Commerce user experience and intuitive knowledge of how users interact and shop in a digital environment.
- Ability to analyze data and propose commercial objectives.
- Extensive Salesforce Comemrce Cloud experience is required