Job descriptionOur client, a Streaming Company, is looking for a Content Designer to join their team. This will be 100% offsite and a 1 year assignment. Their ideal candidate comes from the gaming space or has a passion for gaming!
As our games effort grows, we’re seeking a contract Content Designer to help us work on several specific projects in order to better learn, explore, and improve how our members access, discover, and play mobile games. The ideal candidate will have experience in Content Design, UX Writing, and Content Strategy, with the ability to multitask.
- Write UX copy for Product UI and devise content strategy for the presentation of information about games on the Product
- Document the language and word choices in design specifications, while also adhering to the existing Games glossary and style guide
- Adding and revising the existing Games glossary and style guide as needed
- Present the Content Design work to key stakeholders, team members, and other Content Designers and Writers for visibility and feedback
- Define Content Design workflows and parameters for the work to drive discussion and bring to implementation
- 8+ years of experience in Content Design, Content Strategy, and/or UX Writing
- Highly organized with an attention to detail, able to effectively prioritize and respond accordingly to the shifting needs of the team
- A proactive self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- A positive attitude, especially when faced with changing responsibilities
- Experience working with large cross-functional teams to drive impact
- Enthusiasm and passion for games, and bringing Games to members all around the world
- Experience in working on mobile platforms and mobile games is plus