Job description24 Seven is partnering up with their top global footwear company to help them find a Global Brand Communications Manager to join their team in this fully remote position. This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits as well as annual bonuses!
Ideal Candidate: Looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience in marketing and/or brand partnerships as well as experience with influencer marketing and has strong communication strategies. A passion and interest in footwear is a huge plus!
- Developing and managing the Brand Ambassador Program for a popular shoe brand; including day-to-day partner management, delivering guidance to regional markets on program strategy and development, and collaborating with cross functional teams on Ambassador programming.
- Developing and managing the communications strategy and program for all Humans of the brands projects
- Overseeing Brand Purpose projects and charitable contributions in collaboration with the greater Deckers organization
- Monitoring real-time trends in and outside of the brand’s competitive marketplace. Staying up to date on industry and cultural news.
- A proven leader
- A team player who is highly motived, collaborative and a driven self-starter
- Experience working effectively in complex global organizations
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, project management and organizational skill
- Has had experience in Partnership or influencer marketing
- Understands all components of contracts
- Willing to sift through and feel out the best people to be talent for the story the brand wants to tell
- Be able to create messages on theme to the brand that make sense to the consumer