Job descriptionClient Overview:
Our client develops, manufactures and distributes prestige perfumes and cosmetics as the exclusive worldwide. Through its global distribution network, the Company’s products are sold in over 120 countries.
Global Trade Marketing Manager Roles and Responsibilities:
• Works directly with Brand Director to identify and fuel current and future revenue stream.
• Supports regions in prioritizing and executing initiatives with the global brand teams.
• Analyze business across all dimensions, identify opportunities, gaps, and key trends and ensure executional excellence across regions.
.• Synthesize market and consumer intelligence from regions.
• Collect qualitative and quantitative market data.
• Provide quarterly business update to cross-functional colleagues and licensor.
• Share best business practices with global regions when relevant.
• Analyze franchise performance and make recommendation (highlight key insights, sales strategy, and market).
• Development, etc.).
• Determine and agree upon price positioning of all new launches with Global Marketing and CCO.
• Provide research on best practices, retailer trends, competitive actions, category trends, alternative channel opportunities and regional trends.
• Analytical support across global business development dimensions.
• Manage market-specific projects (i.e., new market requests).
• Collaborate with, communicate with and influence all global functional teams to ensure needs of markets are understood.
• Identify opportunities to improve business reporting by market, category, and channel and processes to maximize brand efficiency.
• Ensure that global brand calendars meet the long-term plan of all regions.
• Work in conjunction with Packaging/Global Marketing/Regions to identify opportunities/challenges within current and future business models.
• Manage global distribution database, including new door and channel opening approval.
• Take part in the new launches development and ensure timeline is respected to meet INDC and OCD.
• Interface with all cross-functional teams in the NPD process.
Global Trade Marketing Manager Key Qualifications:
• BA/BS degree (Business degree preferred) and 3+ years of proven relevant experience in Operational/Trade marketing.
• Strong analytical skills and strong MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel skills).
• Business oriented, result driven.
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and focus on quality of work.
• Global mind set. Ability to adapt to changes and to different cultures and time zones.
• Team player.
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
• International background (as university exchanges or similar) will be an added value.
• Fluent in English. French is a plus.