Job descriptionDo you enjoy live events? Do you excel in fast paced, creative environments? Then you’re in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for music and a love of the live event experience. Is this you? Read on…
We are seeking a highly motivated and proactive Graphic Designer to join the Marketing Team. This position will work with the Marketing and Design team in developing designs, resizing creative material, and solving problems inherent in designing for multiple formats. This position reports to the Head of Marketing.
- Create design layouts and/or edit a broad range of graphical marketing materials, including event pitch decks, digital banners, landing pages, email, magazine print ads, inserts, gift certificate, additional print/digital graphic design related content and others using a variety of design software tools
- Understand project briefs from creative design producer or senior graphic designer and create print/digital layout in corporate branding, color theory and typography
- Manage multiple projects/tasks and deliver projects on time, work well under pressure in a fast paced, highly-charged, deadline driven environment
- Creation of design solutions, from concept to completion, in a wide range of graphic applications.
- Brainstorm with marketing team and ability to collaborate with various teams to conceptualize creative.
- Ability to create materials based on existing style guides to fit brand image
- Maintain quality, organization and proper optimization for all digital platforms
- Experienced in photo retouching, photo-manipulation and compositing
- Retouches all artwork according to the creative recommendations and production specifications and expectations
- Prepare layouts and manage preparation process for pre-press
- Responsible of upholding design and brand standards
- Ability to reformat and resize files to multiple dimensions on digital and print file formats
- Experience in reformatting files to multiple dimensions and file naming conventions
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design or 4 years of directly related experience
- 3-4+ years of graphic design experience
- Strong expertise with graphics software tools, including Adobe Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, Front Management Software, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Proficient in Mac software Knowledge of color theory and balance, layout, and typography
- Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small
- Knowledge of dance music preferred
- Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
- Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
- Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship