Our client, a furniture company, is currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team
Onsite – 5 days a week
Office in Irvine
Direct hire / full time (40 hrs a week)
How Do You Fit In?
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, passionate about design and has a portfolio full of original and dynamic work to show it. They will be comfortable across all design mediums and can deliver creative solutions ranging from smaller asks to big briefs – all with an impressive range of options. They are highly collaborative, driven, a strong communicator, nimble and a dependable partner to those on the team and the teams they support. Experience creating motion graphics is required.
The Graphic Designer will deliver consistent quality, accurately reflecting licensed and in-house brands within our portfolio. Best-in-class branding and design chops with an exceptional eye for detail are essential. This role is heavily engaged with our ecommerce team where experience with digital storytelling, brand-building and knowledge of the latest design trends are needed to be successful in this role.
They will professionally interface with internal team members and must possess the ability to communicate design process and elements in a clear, concise, and objective manner. They should be able to manage multiple concurrent projects and manage their own deadlines.
This person will support the True Innovations Creative Team and report to the Division Manager – Marketing.
• Design and produce innovative, on-brand digital executions to support the sale of products through various ecommerce retailers.
• Support product sell-through with high quality digital graphics that make an impact on PDP’s, in carousels and below the fold.
• Work with creative directors and staff members from sales and marketing to conceptualize and produce creative solutions that meet business requirements.
• Adapt to scheduling changes and willingness to shift gears when necessary.
• Uphold graphic standards and help to increase efficiency within creative team.
• Communicate deadlines and requirements to project managers.
• Manage and archive files as directed.
• Able to manage multiple complex projects on time and on budget; able to self-manage projects and work within established deadlines.
• Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to prioritize tasks with quick turnaround time while demonstrating strong workflow management and communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in design or related studies, or equivalent technical trade degree or experience in graphic design.
• Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
• Motion Graphics experience is required for this role
• Basic proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Attention to detail and an ability to take and implement direction, feedback, and delivery of assets.
• Organized and self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency and responsibility
• Superior interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
• Strong portfolio is a must, featuring strong branding, layout, and/or Logo designs.
• Highly motivated, self-managed individual.