Job descriptionTiming: Dec/Jan
Duration: Ongoing - contract-to-hire OR full-time
Hours per week: 20-40+
Location: Denver (onsite 5 days/week, eventually hybrid 3 days onsite)
Pay Rate/Salary: $30-40/hr / $60-80K DOE
Are you a Graphic Designer? A craft beer drinker? Music and art enthusiast? If so, we've got the job for you!
One of our food/bev and hospitality clients is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team for an exciting full-time role.
This Graphic Designer will be responsible for helping concept, design, and execute all of the brand's visual design efforts across packaging, print, signage, events, signage/posters, etc.
The Graphic Designer must be an organized, detail-oriented creative type who can self-manage projects, juggle a lot of competing priorities, and someone who is excited to leave their creative mark on a fast-growing, exciting, fun beer company.
Ideal Graphic Designer candidates will have:
- At least 2+ years of in-house or agency design experience
- Strong portfolio showcasing versatility and range of design experience across print, web, social, packaging, etc.
- Fully proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Familiar with Asana or other relevant project management tools and platforms (i.e. MS Project, Trello, Basecamp, etc.) as well as G-Suite (Sheets, Docs, Calendar, Gmail, etc.)
- Familiar with basic social media management and posting best practices on Facebook, Instagram, X/Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Ability to collaborate with marketing & sales teams on content planning
- Proactive self-starter, organized, and capable of self managing projects, tasks, and responsibilities
- Ability to hit and deliver against hard deadlines
- Able to adapt, maintain flexibility, and take artistic feedback and direction from other team members.
- Creative problem solver, self-starter, and team player willing to support day-to-day operations as needed
Nice to Have:
- Interest in and passion for the craft beer industry
- Passion for storytelling
- Able to handle basic video editing and photography
- Website development and basic front-end coding knowledge
*Onsite only (eventual hybrid scheduled allowed)
**Eligible for health benefits and perks