Job descriptionOur client, a Gaming Company, is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join their team. This will be full time/direct hire and hybrid to their Santa Monica Office.
- You will be deep diving into Google Ads, Google Analytics, internal systems and sources, deriving insights and implementing actionable optimization strategies for performance marketing and growth initiatives.
- Collect, harmonize & review data, build statistical models, interpret results, and formulate key insights.
- Collaborate as part of a team to drive analysis and insights that lead to more informed decisions and improved business performance across KPI’s on new player acquisition, retention, ROAS, LTV, ARPPU, DAU, ARPDAU etc.
- You will own all analytics for the website, customer/player journey through our funnel and e-store.
- Monitor, optimize, and report performance on campaigns across active ad networks on an ongoing basis.
- Be the company analytics expert in current and future growth strategies and modeling for Growth.
- You are personable, collaborative, analytical, responsible, detail-oriented, self-motivated and excited to build from the ground up.
- 4+ years of experience with marketing mix modeling, digital & direct response media analysis, business focused analytics, advertising effectiveness analysis or other related statistical modeling experience.
- Expertise in measuring funnel and web traffic using Google Analytics and internal sources.
- Providing insights into customer journey, intent, and trends.
- Proficient working knowledge of Python. SQL, Microsoft Suite, PowerPoint, and Excel. Mastery of Google Analytics.
- We’re migrating to GA4 from 360.
- Highly analytical with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in quantitative science with heavy focus on data-driven modeling.
- Mastery of statistical analysis, testing, and experimentation.
- Experience working independently on analytical task to build a story.
- Must be able to detect and work around broken data and investigate every possibility in order to draw a detailed solution.
- The ability to occasionally travel domestically and internationally. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A high degree of accountability.
- Experience with e-commerce analytics is a plus.
- GaaS experience is a plus.
- Experience working in e-commerce, gaming or LiveOps is a plus.
- Experience with data visualization tools.
- Tableau experience a plus.
- Data engineering skills to facilitate data movement, ETL, and analysis is a plus.
- Video game enthusiasm with a solid understanding of the connection of gameplay to spending behavior is a plus.
Location: Hybrid in Santa Monica