Job descriptionOur client, a known Young Contemporary Fashion brand, is looking for an HR Administrator to join their team!
This will be 100% onsite near DTLA
Salary-Up to $75K DOE
In this role you will be providing support to the HR Manager, Recruiting, Onboarding, Policies and other HR Functions:
What You Will Be Doing:
1. Recruitment/New Hires:
· Job Descriptions- Partnering with Hiring Manager and reviewing description if additional information should be included.
· Job Posting and Candidate Sourcing
· Attend Hiring Events
· Manage Pre-Employment Requirements: BGC, Reference Checks, and SSN Verification.
2. Terminations, Resignations, and Layoffs
· Process in HRIS system
· Exit Interviews
3. Administering Benefits
· Coordinate annual open enrollment
4. Manage Leave of Absences
5. Manage Workers Compensation Process
6. Handle Employee Relations
· Create Write Ups, Final Warnings, and Incident Reports
7. Coordinate semi-annual open enrollment for 401(k) with PR Administrator
8. Maintain/update employee records and files
9. Set up employee training
10. Stay up to date/research policies and procedures
Who You Are:
· 3-5 years of related Human Resources and Payroll experience
· Experience with HRIS systems; ADP Total Source is a plus
· Knowledge of California and Federal wage/hour laws
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
· High degree of professionalism, ethics and personal integrity to maintain confidentiality of sensitive documents/information
· Strong attention to detail, excellent time management skills and ability to multitask.
Must be able to work independently!
Proficient in MS Office applications