HR Manager Overview:
As the HR Generalist you will manage the administration, coordination, and evaluation of the human resource function. You will report to the Director of Human Resources and provide operational and strategic support to the HR department. You be fundamental with completing human resources related tasks, such as recruitment and employee relations, training, compliance, and salary administration.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Supports the HR and Talent Manager to deliver HR programs, services, and solutions.
- Implement and update the compensation program, rewrite job descriptions, conduct annual salary surveys, analyzes compensation, and monitor the performance evaluation program
- Develop, recommend, and integrate personnel policies and procedures, prepare handbook policies and procedures, perform benefits administration, and approve invoices
- Oversee recruitment effort for all employees, write and place advertisements, and collaborate with supervisors to screen and interview candidates
- Conduct reference checking, extend job offers, conduct new-employee orientations, monitor career-path program, and conduct exit interviews
- Manage compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and maintain all employee and applicant documentation as necessary by governing agencies
- Accountable for identifying, prioritizing, or responding to requests and issues resolution using company approved HR tools and techniques within established timelines.
- Distribute and monitor employee performance evaluations and ensure on time completion, evaluate reports and department initiatives, and recommend new policies and procedures
HR Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years human resources experience
- Fun and confident demeanor preferred mixed with a strong work ethic
- Knowledge of current HR practices and State & Federal employment laws.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel?
- Experience in the Apparel or similar industry preferred
- Strong organizational skillset with the ability to stay on top of an array of confidential & supporting documents, records, etc.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills