Job descriptionOur client, a laid-back stylist women's apparel brand is seeking an HR Generalist to join their Downtown Los Angeles Team.
This role is on-site Monday - Friday at their office located in Downtown Los Angeles.
This is a full-time, direct hire.
About The Role
In this role you will be responsible for providing HR support that results in an engaged workforce and a more productive business. You will be responsible for supporting people strategies, responding to day-to-day HR activities for the clients, executing talent management efforts and partnering with key HR solution centers (Talent Management, Employee Relations, Recruiting, Total Rewards, etc.) to deliver results against the people strategies.
What You'll Do
- Support the HR team on people and organizational issues: demonstrating resourcefulness to achieve desired outcomes
- Actively support the HR team to advise leaders in x function(s) on people and organization decisions and change management efforts
- Implement strategies which improve employee engagement year over year, as measured through the continuous listening process;
- Analyze HR metrics to identify business opportunities working with the HR team to implement solutions
- Execute talent management and succession planning activities within the business
- Partner with the HR team, Talent Acquisition and Learning Development to implement talent strategies
- Deploy appropriate retention strategies to promote organizational stability
- Experience as a Human Resources generalist or specialist experience preferred
- General knowledge of HR practices including benefits, compensation, employment law, employee/labor relations, talent management and learning and development
- Well developed interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to partner and build relationships
- Good communicator; good listening skills and problem solver